Experience the excitement of discovery in hearing more from your favorite recordings than ever before! The brand new Classic Sixty is conrad-johnson's best value ever in a pure tube power amplifier. The Classic Sixty draws on three decades of research at conrad-johnson into the reproduction of recorded music. It takes full advantage of the warmth and renowned "midrange magic" of EL34 output tubes. The result is an amplifier with a remarkable ability to recreate the dynamics, textures, tonalities, and ambience of live musical performances, all at a price previously unobtainable form a top tier US high end manufacturer. In a system of commensurate high quality components, the conrad-johnson Classic Sixty offers an unparalleled level of sophistication and refinement in music reproduction. "It just sounds right." Suggested retail price: $3,750. Shipping weight: 48 lbs. Because Spearit Sound is the factory authorized US dealer for the Classic Sixty, this amplifier comes with the full 3-year, parts-and-labor conrad-johnson Warranty. Made-in-USA.
- Power: 60 watts per channel RMS both channels driven into 4 ohms from 30Hz to 15KHz at not more than 1.5% total harmonic distortion or intermodulation distortion. (Can be re-connected internally for 8 or 16 ohm loads. 4 Ohm wiring is recommended for most loudspeakers.)
- Sensitivity: 0.7 V RMS to rated power. Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20 kHz +0/-.3 dB.
- Hum and Noise: 96 dB below rated power output. Phase: phase correct. Input Impedance: 100 kOhms
- Tube Complement: 1 x 6189 (12AU7), 2 x 6922, 4 x EL34. Bias adjustment via built in LED indicators.
- Dimensions: 13.375"D x 17.375"W x 6.625"H. Net Weight: 41 lbs.