Tubes:6N8P*2 (Cathode followers,it can be replaced with 6SN7)
Output Jacks: Two channels with two gold plated RCA jacks
Input Jacks: Two channels with two gold plated RCA jacks
Input Impedance: 100K¦¸
Distortion of Harmonic Wave: ¡Ü0.03%(1KHz input)
Signal to Noise Ratio: >75 dB
Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 100KHz (-0.1dB)
Supply Voltage: AC115V 60Hz
Power Consumption: 15W
Dimension: 17cm(W)*20cm(D)*12cm(H) (7¡±*8¡±*5¡±) Shipping Dimension: 27cm*23cm*21cm
Net Weight: 2.5kg (5.5lb)
Gross Weight: 3.2kg (7lb)
A Yaqin SD-CD3 Processor with two tubes
A Power Cable
- The power transformers manufactured with silicon steel sheet and high-quality oxygen-free enamelled copper wire
- Utilizes the audiophile capacitors and high quality metal precision resistors dedicated for audio frequency
- This processor employs cathode followers to improve your audio system. It outputs the same voltage as it receives. The voltage gain approaches 1. It also adds tube audio quality to digital audio, reduces work load of a receiver (or an amplifier), and makes speakers sound warmer and more finer.
- Beautiful aluminum chassis and panel with logo window and steel heavy duty chassis.
- This processor can be connected in various configurations. It is to be installed between an audio source and a receiver (or an amplifer). The audio sources can be a solid state CD/DVD player, MP3 player, iPod, electric guitar, or computer audio output.