Tubes: 12AX7B x 2
Output Voltages: 0.5V (400Hz input)
Output Jacks: One group of gold plated RCA jacks
Input Sensitivity: <4.0mV (400Hz, 0.5V output)
Input Jacks: One group of gold plated RCA jacks plus a grounding terminal
Signal Noise Ratio: >85dB (A weight)
Distortion: <0.11%(400Hz input)
Cartridge Suitability: MM (Moving Megnet) cartridge
Eligible For Free Shipping
- MS-23B is a Tube Phono Stage for use with MM or high output MI (Moving Iron) cartridge turntable for connection to either a pre- or an integrated amplifier.
- It comes with stereo outputs of 0.5 V and an active RIAA equalization. A DC filaments power supply guarantees optimal hum and noise reduction.
- Power transformer is made in STALLOY, Japanese special audio steel of 0.35 mm in thickness , wiring consists of high-strength enamel-isolated pure OFC copper applied in a special coiling process. Further components are imported and of highest quality, audiophile capacitors, such as Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor filters, high-quality metallic resistors, all packed into a rigid, well-shielding and very durable aluminum enclosure with aluminum front panel.
- Sound quality is excellent full in Class A, warm, silk-like smooth, but also precise, transparent and powerful over whole very wide frequency range with high dynamics, realistic, without coloration, music background calm and noise on very low level.
- The already excellent unit allows tube rolling and in this way as well as by other measures can be tuned to an absolute Highend Sytem.