As a phono preamp, it is suited for MM turntables only. Do not support MC turntables.
As an AUX preamp, it is suited for devices like CD, DAC, PC, cellphone.
- RIAA phono part:
- RIAA freq response 20hz-20kHz +/- 0.5dB, S / N ratio> 85dB
- THD <0.05%, input sensitivity 3.0mV, gain 40dB
- Nominal / max output 300mV / 1.8V
- Output impedance 200 ohms, input 47k ohm / 220 pF
- AUX part:
- Input voltage: AC12 ~ 18V
- Frequency response: 20 HZ - 20 KHZ
- Input sensitivity 300 mv
- SNR: 96 db
- Total harmonic distortion <3% (1 KHZ)
- Power range output: 0.2 W
- Output impedance: 100K
- Input impedance: 50K
0.24Kg (0.55Kg with package)
- 1 x preamplifier
- 1 x power supply
- 2 x 6J1 tubes
- Please do not use the BACKUP tube(with a letter "B") when you start the device for the first time.
- It will be better if its GND jack can be really connected to the ground, which can decrease the background noise to a very low level.
- For MM turntables, please check whether your MM cartridge is the old version. If so. we suggest you to upgrade it as a new version one will bring much better sound.
- Please make sure that your turntable has a PHONO output. A LINE OUT turntable has a built-in preamp and it won't work well with T7.
- Please keep T7 away from devices that can transfer signal like cellphones and routers.
- Do not connect T7 to any inferior Bluetooth digital amplifiers except Class T digital amplifiers, since all Class D amplifiers have very loud background noise.
- This product can be used as a MM Turntable Preamp or a HiFi Tube Pre-Amplifier
- This product can provide high fidelity and warm sound beyond your expectation
- Its tube can be directly replaced with tubes like 5654, 6AK5, EF95 .etc
- Its mini size makes it more portable and be suited for a variety of scenarios and Its alluminum body makes it strong and elegant.
- Now according to our customer needs, a Gain control switch has been added on the PCB.