- With original and new tubes 6n9p+EL34B
- Input Impedance: 100Kohm
- Output Impedance:4ohm 8ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 89dB
- Input Sensitivity: 500--2000mV
- Input :110V/ 220V(Pls leave us message which voltage is suit for your country)
- Output power:13w+13w (RMS)
- Frequeney responses: 20Hz--30KHz+/-1dB
- Supply Votage: all voltages are available 60Hz/50Hz
- Total Hamonic Distortion: less than 1%(1KHz)
- Tubes Included: 2pcs EL34B, 2pc 6N9P, 1pc 5Z3P
- Maximum input peak：500mW
- Weight: 9.5kg
- With 2 new original BENNIC 0.33UF630V Capacitor, 2 ELNA 220UF/63V Resistor
- The loading resistor of this product is 4 ohm /8 ohm. Please do not change the value. Otherwise, the 6P3 loading resistance will be changed too.
- Please don't cut off the loading when it's working.
- If you want to connect this amplfier with a preamplifier when playing, please turn on the preamplifier first.
- Please preheat the tubes before using.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- This product is a DIY kit and you need to solder it by yourself. It will be an excellent match for DIY HiFi friends.
- The package contains all of the tube amplifier kit (including a bottom panel and a power cord).
- This product requires professional skill. And only a diagram is provided instead of a step-by-step manual.
- Please note that we only recommend this product to customers that have a certain of audio and welding knowledge. This is a DIY kit. If you start to assemble it, returning will cause much loss to us. Of course, if there are something missing or defective, please contact us and we are willing to send you the replacement parts.
Nobsound EL34 Class A Single-ended Tube Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp DIY Kit 1Set out of 5 based on ratings.