- Driver tubes: 6J1 * 2
- Power tubes: FU32(can be replaced with 832A)
- Output Power: 3W + 3W @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 30-40Khz (+ -1db)
- Input Sensitivity: 500mV
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -80dB / 3W
- Residual Noise < 0.5mVac
- Input AC Voltage: 85-264Vac
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms
- Output Impedance: 16/8/6/4 ohms (Z11-EI48 * 24 Output Transformers)
- Package Size: 12×21×17 CM
- Package Weight: 1.5Kg
1 × Assembled Board with Tubes
Nobsound FU32 Vacuum Tube Amplifier; Stereo Single-Ended Power Amp; Assembled Board 3W×2 for Audiophile DIYer
- This power amp uses SMPS(Switching Mode Power Supply).
- Supporting full frequency input voltage(85-264VAC).
- This power amp uses two 6J1 as its driver tubes, and a FU32 as its power tube, which can be replaced by 832A.
- This is an assembled board. All products have been tested well before leaving the factory. You only need to connect the cables to use it. Chassis is not included and you can DIY it by yourself.
- Please note that your DIY chasis must have enough cooling holes (at least 30% of the shell area, and 50% would be preferable).With this kind of chasis, the device can work well for more than 10 years, while with no colling holes its working life can't be over 1 year.