- Sound Quality:
Still worrying about the sound loss in the depth and warmth of digital music? Or the compression loss when playing wirelessly? The Nobsound MS-10D MKII will automatically add compensation for digital music to bring back its vitality. Sound is the spirit of an audio product. We believe that the ture sound is exactly what you hear when an artist plays nearby. To achieve this goal, with coutless hours have been spent and considerable efforts have been made, our enginner finally succeed by discovering the delicate differences and adjusting the device carefully.
Without a fancy looking, an audio product cannot be enjoyable though having a great sound. The Nobsound MS-10D MKII is built and constructed by a polished piano black case and a brushed aluminum shell. Additionally, the exposed tubes and lighted VU meter make this product both classic and futuristic.
With the Nobsound MS-10D MKII, you can do the "musical way" you want. Using a CD player with a stereo RCA jack, or connecting wirelessly to a Bluetooth v4.0 radio, or even directly pluging a U-disk, this product can always make you satisfied.
- 25 watts/channel class AB power amplifier
- Less than 0.1% total harmonic distortion
- Bluetooth wireless streaming
- 20Hz ~ 20kHz frequency response
- Two stereo analog RCA input
- Power consumption: 100W
- Input impedance: 47Kohm
- Input Sensitivity: 300MV
- Input voltage: 110V (Default) / 220V
- SNR: 80DB
- Frequency Response: 28HZ ~ 20KHZ
- Output Impedance: 4-16Ω
- Tube: Beijing 6N1 × 2 / Shuguang 6P1 × 2
- Weight: 4.8Kg
- Size (D × W × H): 312 × 270 × 150 mm
- Package include: 1× finished amplifier
- The Nobsound MS-10D MKII will compensate digital music to bring back its vitality.
- The Nobsound MS-10D MKII can provide "ture sound", which is exactly what you hear when an artist plays nearby.
- The polished piano black case, brushed aluminum shell, exposed tubes and lighted VU meter make this product classic and futuristic.
- The Nobsound MS-10D MKII supports RCA jack, bluetooth and U-disk. You can do the "musical way" you want.