Product features ★ The QS - 9 sounds soft, delicate and glossy sound of a vacuum tube comfortably and powerfully with a power amplifier with high driving power. Also, in addition to high resolution USB DAC for 96 kHz / 32 bit, DSD 64 (*), 2 line inputs are loaded, and you can enjoy the high-resolution sound source on the personal computer and the music of the portable player easily with the speaker. ※ ● For playback of DSD tone generator, ASIO driver exclusive for Windows and high resolution playback software compatible with DSD are required. (DSD playback on MacOS X is not supported) ◆ More simple, more pure ● The new model "QS-9" can be used for a long time by wasting the MP3 player with many restrictions on format and capacity while inheriting the basic design of the previous model "Q 9" which ended production with extremely favorable reception As a simple high-res compatible vacuum tube hybrid amplifier, we reviewed the circuit and aimed for more pure sound quality and comfort. ● Also, in order to improve usability, the 6.3 mm standard stereo headphone jack that was on the back of "Q 9" is moved to the front right side of the main body and at the same time, 3.5 mm stereo mini, which is adopted for earphones and headphones which occupy the majority of the market I changed it to a stereo mini jack corresponding to the plug so that more headphones and earphones can be used without going through the conversion adapter. ● In addition, adoption of a semi-circular insulator with high vibration resistance characteristics, main body top knob Brush up each part, changing the shape of the base plate shape to a more sophisticated design, "I'd like to enjoy pleasant sound more easily" We say that Soundfort's policy is to pursue more. ◆ Hybrid amplifier making good use of vacuum tube and power amplifier IC ◆ High resolution USB DAC compatible with 96 kHz / 32 bit and DSD 64 (Windows)
- ● USB DAC: PCM5102 / ● Compatible format: PCM 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz / 88.2 kHz / 96 kHz, 16/24/32 bit, DSD64 (2.8 MHz)
- ● Power supply: AC 115 / 230V switching method (factory set to 115V) / ● Size: Width 200mm x Length 140mm x Height 92mm / ● Weight: Approx.1.7kg
- ※ Product specifications and appearance may be changed without notice for improvement etc.
- Japanese Owner's Manual Download Site URL: https://www.soundfort.jp/download/
- ● Output: ■ Speaker output: 12 W x 2 (8 Ω RMS) / ■ Headphone output: 500 mW x 2 (32 Ω, at 1% strain rate) / ■ Recommended impedance: 32 Ω to 600 Ω / ■ Headphone terminal: Ø 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (TRS) / ■ Pre-out terminal: φ 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (compatible with sub woofer connection) / ● Input: ■ USB input: Mini USB B terminal (bus power) / ■ Analog input: RCA stereo × 1 (LINE IN) Φ 3.5 mm stereo mini jack × 1 (AUX)