Output Voltage: 500mV (400Hz)
Input Sensitivity: ≤4mV (400Hz,500mV output)
Distortion of Harmonic Wave：≤0.11％(400Hz)
Frequency Response: RIAA standard
SNR: ≥85dB (A)
Vacuum Tube: 12AX7 x 2
Weight: 3.5 kg
Dimension: 170W x 125H x 200D mm
Power supply: 110V-240V 60/50Hz
Eligible For Free Shipping
- MS-23B is a Tube Phono Stage for use with MM or high output MI (Moving Iron) cartridge turntable for connection to either a pre- or an integrated amplifier.
- It comes with stereo outputs of 0.5 V and an active RIAA equalization. A DC filaments power supply guarantees optimal hum and noise reduction.
- Sound quality is excellent full in Class A, warm, silk-like smooth, but also precise, transparent and powerful over whole very wide frequency range with high dynamics, realistic, without coloration, music background calm and noise on very low level.
- The already excellent unit allows tube rolling and in this way as well as by other measures can be tuned to an absolute Highend Sytem.
- Power transformer is made in STALLOY, Japanese special audio steel of 0.35 mm in thickness , wiring consists of high-strength enamel-isolated pure OFC copper applied in a special coiling process. Further components are imported and of highest quality, audiophile capacitors, such as Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor filters, high-quality metallic resistors, all packed into a rigid, well-shielding and very durable aluminum enclosure with aluminum front panel.